The Employee Outreach Program will provide opportunities for all staff to learn about and become engaged in our outreach and educational programs. It is an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons, learn something new and also help support the Agency’s outreach events.
All NGPC permanent staff are required to work at least one educational or outreach event during each calendar year. The purpose of the program is to help NGPC fulfill its mission and encourage active participation in outdoor recreation and conservation. You do not need to be a subject expert to help at events; there are plenty of roles to fill.
- Staff will need to consult with their supervisor and then sign up for events at Outreach Event Listing and Registration. Employee work time and schedules should be adjusted to avoid overtime. Travel expenses are reimbursable per policy.
- When selecting an event to help with, contact the program coordinator if you have any questions.
- If your first choice event is full, please select another event or check back at a later date for newly posted events.
- It is your responsibility to sign up for at least one event per year.
- More events will be added throughout the year as schedules are set.
- You are not limited to one event per year and are encouraged to work at outreach events with your supervisor’s approval.
- Please sign in at the event you are working and report back to your supervisor following the event.